Monday, May 18, 2015

the one that got away..

Hello blogosphere. It has been a while since I was last here. Hope I still have my readers. If some of you have departed, you are greatly missed. Hahaha as if I have that many reader. Anyway, nothing much has happened in my life lately. Except from exasperation from the uncertainties of my job, my life has actually been very bland, with little or minor conflict or drama happening.

Anyway, just got inspired to write when I was listening to Katy Perry's The One that Got Away, the acoustic version. Behind those beats, she actually wrote something very close and personal to the heart. Because of that, I was reminded of those who got away from me. One particularly..

Hmm, to write about it is difficult since what happened was very weird. We were friends, I helped you, things got weird, we drifted apart.. Though I don't think we'll stay for long if we were together hahaha

0 comments: