Sunday, August 21, 2016

The real nature of my job..

So, I just got back from attending a course regarding my side post. Yes, I am a person with two jobs, one is the one I signed up for and the other was forced upon me. Those in my field would know what job am I talking about. Basically a babysitter. To be honest, I don't like it at first , even now, but I have grown to tolerate it. But, the course I attended today has changed the view on this job.

Apparently, it's more than just taking care of these kids. We're expected to make them better human beings. And the expectations put on them are so damn high, it's unrealistic. It is easy for one to suggest something theoretically when one has never done the job. Looking at the list of the requirements, it's actually a whole different post, it shouldn't be something on the side of an already burdening vocation. Dafuq is wrong with these people? I mean, not all humans, especially kids, are capable of handling themselves well. Some of them needs constant push and the latter are the ones I'm facing..

Ugh,mint makes me hate this life I'm living even more.. Laws, when will I escape all these BS? I need to go away..

0 comments: