Sunday, December 5, 2010

It looks like I will have to live with these facts..

First of all, I would like to apologise for leaving this blog for quite some time now. I have no internet connection in my house. So, even if I really want to use the net so bad, I just could not. Okie, actually I have been writing through this hiatus even though I did not publish the pieces. Mostly are updates and emotions, seriously blogging is something so close to me, I cannot stop. Among the topics are:-

• About my playlist, it understands me too much. It just knew what song to play according to my mood. Seriously, I love it but when I am sad, I hate it. Haha
• About being scolded by my parents for not depending on them (?!). Sorry, you guys thought me to back out from asking anything too much back in my younger years and now, I just do not know how to do it anymore. I depend on myself only.
• About the health issue. A lot of my family members are sick currently. Fever, dengue, torn muscle etc. I pray for good health here.
• About part time work. Not going to happen here. My dad is admitted to the hospital and I need to visit him every day.
But I want more money!
• About economy (?!). Price of fuel is up again and being a slightly fortunate has a lot of downsides.

That is what I have written during this hiatus. Hope to give you guys more updates okie.

*currently in an emotional storm*

0 comments: