Tuesday, January 14, 2014

It finally ends..

After 5 and a half years, I am finally able to say that everything has come to an end. Well, I am talking about my studies. Handing in that big purple hardbound copy of my mini thesis which was my final assignment ever felt like lifting off a huge burden from my shoulder. I am now free to roam the world and make my steps in the working world. I am not keen in continuing my studies, for now, but who knows what lies in the future right. As for now, I am still relaxing and digesting the fact before finally set myself on a job hunt.

It was not easy opening that shackles off my feet so I can move freely. How many sleepless nights and mental breakdowns had I gone through just to make sure I finished it. I admit, I did get jaded half way through but I persevered till the end because I needed to prove to myself that I am worthy of something and I could finish something in life. To be honest, I doubted I will see this day.. But I am glad it is finally here..

*relieved*

0 comments: