Saturday, May 8, 2010

Don’t read if the content is not suitable for you..

My blog is my space. The place where I put all my feelings and all. This includes my liking, my hatred and of course, my admirations. And it is for those who share the same view with me to read. For those who don’t have the same view, just don’t read my blog. But still they read and say bad things about it. You know, this kind of people are the one who clogged places like Youtube and all with their hate comments. Just because you don’t like it, does not mean others must hate it too. You are not the only type of human on this friggin’ earth. Human are made differently and have different views on what are the things that could bring them happiness and a reason to write, sing etc. So, if you don’t like it, do not read/listen/watch. Like what I would say to those who offend me, although it happens rarely, F**k Off.. I don’t need haters around me..

*offended*

1 comments:

Atiqah Shaharudin said...

hey sai, what happened?
ad org kutuk blog kau?