Saturday, May 1, 2010

Different things to write about..

Okie, so, I am still in my exam season. Huhu, seeing others who had finished their exam is so depressing. I want to go home early. Not being the last one to finish. Nice schedule, schedule maker. Different story, a friend of mine, fellow blogger had talked to me about how sad and emo-ish my blog is becoming. I noticed the same thing too. Maybe because I could only write better when I am sad. Happiness is not easily described by words but sadness is. So, I must say I write mostly when I am sad. That was the whole reason why my blog sounded sad and emo. So, from now on, I will add those happy stuffs in life too in my blog. Life is not that bad. Like seriously..

So, what had made me happy? Today I shopped for a pair of clothing (how to describe Baju Melayu?) for my sis’s wedding. Okie, it has been a while since I last shop for Baju Melayu. I must say, I like my choice. Haha, vanity. Then, I spent most of the day answering questions in my phone’s inbox. Most of them were on syntax. People, I am not Noy, I don’t have all the answers. I make mistakes sometimes. So, don’t put your full trust on me. Although I am rather proud you guys trusted for that endearing subject I must say. Anyway, you guys help me study subconsciously. Thanks people. I also had gathered some new and old movies in my collection. Watched some of it too. Yaey, I like having a great movie archive. Seriously, I don’t have a life like others who hangs around most of the time with their friends, doing activities and such. I am not that kind of person. I am domestic. Although actually I want to be like that. But I guess I just don’t have anyone to ask around to hang out with. Whatever. I like it this way. I will be the lame friend that everyone has.
Okie, that’s it for now. Later..

*happily terrified*

0 comments: