Thursday, July 8, 2010

please fill the hollow..

my heart is now slightly at peace. i am not as disturbed as before. maybe the slap of reality, especially in terms of economics, has filled in my mind has made me forget about what has been bothering me for the past few days. but the sorrow stays as it surely would take some time for my heart to finally let go that feeling to Tower.. yes, without question, Tower is the reason for the whole dreadful situation. the absence hurts like hell. the absence kills me inside. the absence make me absent-minded. the absence erases relevance.

the hollow in my heart needs filling. the best option would be the option i have chosen for years, none others but studies. i will study and try my best to distract myself from thinking about anything involving the matters of the hearts. it is just too much for my heart to bear. books and notes will be my companion in life for now. i am just tired of heartbreak now. give me time to heal and fill in the hollow in my heart.

*trying to read*

0 comments: