Tuesday, March 3, 2009

huhu.. life..

hahh.. what's new about my life.. nothing much.. it is just that i have learn to live happily.. there is no point of being gloomy all the time.. i have learn to think less and do more .. i have learn to have fun and not feeling guilty about it.. i have learn that life is not bad, there is always ups and downs.. i am filling up my free time with my works.. that will keep me busy and forget about the rush in daily life.. i have also figure out something in my life.. it is rather funny but i just let it be.. it is not everyday we could see paranoia happening before our very eyes.. hehe.. sometimes, we just have to be observant and look around you.. see the actual picture.. then, you can live in peace without a lot worries..

life.. what goes around comes around..

*silence*

1 comments:

ariff dean said...

sai sai, ohhh sai
sai sai, ohhh sai
sai sai, ohhh sai
ini bukan poem
sai sai, ohhh sai