Sunday, February 8, 2009

what about now..

what about now.. for now i think im settled.. for the worse.. everything is just a mess.. i settle to my old destructive way.. doing things that im not supposed to do in life as a good boy.. nowadays, even the smallest things can offend me.. being jealous of people's happiness.. spreading around my morbidity.. cursing unknown people for unknown excuses.. that are just some of the thing that i've been up to these days..
i need a hero.. someone who can bring me out of this dark age of my life.. someone bold enough to face me and in the end.. conquer me.. someone that i can rely to.. be my comfort.. bare with my mood swinging behaviour.. save me.. quick.. before i fall deeper into this pit of hate and self- loathing.. 
save me....

*crying silently*   

0 comments: