Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I don’t know why..

Sometimes, when I look at myself in the mirror, I wonder.. is my face the kind of face which looked for trouble.. the face where people would hate.. the face that people would think” he doesn’t deserve everything that he achieved”.. the face of envy.. the face of hate.. the face which say “I’m ready to be hate, hate on me haters”.. and more negative image I could think.. I don’t know where did I do wrong.. but people just hate me.. people think it is cool to see me punished by others.. all faults are my faults in their view.. why?? I never did harm your lives, stop disturbing me.. don’t make me your avenue of hate.. I’m a human being too.. I could get hurt.. although I am mostly heartless..

The only people I could rely on are my best buddies… they are the one who accepted me for who I am.. but even them are getting less.. most choose to avoid me at one level.. I don’t get it why.. maybe I hurt them due to my bluntness?? I am sorry but that is just who I am.. at least I am being real and honest with you guys then being total hypocrite like to those whom I despise but I can’t bear hate.. I hate being hated.. I want to be liked.. even by those whom I dislike..

Seriously, I don’t know what else to do.. maybe I will just continue being hated by people.. well, if that is what they choose to do, I will let them do it.. I am in no authority to stop anything.. hate on me haters.. eventhough the whole world goes against me.. I’ll stand by my side..

*Hmmmm*

0 comments: