Monday, November 1, 2010

hanging out.. and opening up..

Earlier today, my friends and I went for an outing together. After finishing up some business, we went to a restaurant to have something to eat and drink. Besides, it is hard for the four of us to hang out together so we find this as an opportunity to catch up with one another. We talk about a lot of stuff. Like talk and talk until we have no more topics.

Then, one of my friends asked a question about what are our dislikes among one another. The answers need to be honest and no hard feelings should be taken. Thus, we all opened up. To my surprise (not really actually), most of them find that my effortlessness as annoying. I am so sorry people, I cannot change that. Then the topic starts to move outside our circle, and how I am glad it did.

Now I know that I am not the only one feeling such feelings towards this particular group of people. There are people that feel the same too. Hence this proves that I am not doing something wrong for disliking them. Seriously, I am glad I am not alone.

We talked for about 3 hours ++ and seriously, everything was poured out. But, like the saying goes, what happened in Vegas, stays in Vegas, only this time the place is a table in a mamak restaurant..

*poured out*

0 comments: