Thursday, March 10, 2011

Getting nowhere with work..

OMG, what is happening to me? I got a pile of work to be finished and I have yet to finish any! Whatta? Okie, when I say pile, I don’t mean a small stack okie, I mean like a lot, like real a lot, and I am to no intention in doing it. What? Blame it on lack of inspiration? That can only be applied to blogging, not work. Work do not really need inspiration (notice the ‘really’ in the clause, work do need a little inspiration) but mostly it is input transformed into legible output. Now, I am not doing any, instead, I am blogging about not doing any!

Okie, because of this worrying situation (I shall name it situation, a problem becomes a problem when you call it a problem) I am seriously teriified thinking about my final results. What will become of me? Will I achieve DL again this semester? OMG, I am scared to death only that I am still breathing hard. Damn, I do not know what to expect. I hope everything turns out well in the end. I really hope. In the mean time, I am very much terrified, by all the possibilities that might happen.

*pray*

0 comments: